The Circuit Challenge is a great way of finding out what it is like to fly a helicopter and super fun too!
This challenge includes the following;
- 6-8 minute flight (rotors running) in our popular Robinson R22 2-seater helicopter
- A pre-flight technical and safety briefing
- You’ll discover the principles of flight, how the helicopter flies and is controlled, including start-up and shut down procedures
- An opportunity to take the controls of the helicopter whilst under the careful supervision of a highly skilled and experienced flying instructor.
- Post-flight debrief and the chance to purchase any photos or DVD footage from your flight.
- Certificate of Achievement
During your visit please enjoy our flying school facilities; complimentary hot and cold drinks, browse some of our modern art or play our pinball machine. We have a few toys to keep little ones amused and there is a cafe located at the Aerodrome should you need a snack.
To find out more or book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 099 7766
For health and safety reasons, you must be able to speak and understand English to participate in any of our helicopter lesson or experiences. Height, weight and age restrictions apply. For full booking terms and conditions please click here.